Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2012, 09:28   #496

Re: Lap Dance Club

Leeds isn't good for dancing at the moment at all.
I work in a few different clubs around lancs
Old 08-09-2012, 09:36   #497

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Its quite a good shopping centre though E & C or it was The Marrion Centre was a great place at one time
Alas Jaysay, the Merrion centre isn't quite what it was, especially the market stall bit. On the other hand there are some good arcades/centres a bit closer to the station and off Briggate so it's good for retail therapy, or so I'm told.

Sugar mouse you are probably right to work in Lancs, far too many folk in my neck of the woods aren't that keen on demonstrating a happy attitude.
egg&chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:53   #498

Lol !
I'm actually from Calverley originally. I don't know where I am going to live next, am moving soon.
Leeds just has too many clubs, too many girls and the rules are too strict for me-I like to lap dance, not air dance and I can't make money if I have somebody breathing down my neck with a book of things I am not allowed to do.
Old 08-09-2012, 12:16   #499
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarmouse0707 View Post
Lol !
I'm actually from Calverley originally. I don't know where I am going to live next, am moving soon.
Leeds just has too many clubs, too many girls and the rules are too strict for me-I like to lap dance, not air dance and I can't make money if I have somebody breathing down my neck with a book of things I am not allowed to do.
You'll be okay on here Sugar
Old 08-09-2012, 15:36   #500

Quote:
So it'll be nice to see you to see you nice
Quote:
You'll be okay on here Sugar
You a regular then
I've never been to the place obviously. My first night is this Friday coming. I've never experienced 'Accy' nightlife and am unsure what to expect.
I had a lodger once, who was from Accrington. I had to throw him out.
He was a ...Erm..COLOURFUL character shall we say...
Old 08-09-2012, 16:11   #501
Resting in Peace

Quote:
You a regular then
I've never been to the place obviously. My first night is this Friday coming. I've never experienced 'Accy' nightlife and am unsure what to expect.
Didn't know cashy had every been over to stay in Yorkshire
Old 08-09-2012, 16:13   #502

Lol it was in Preston, was that!
Old 08-09-2012, 16:48   #503

Quote:
You a regular then
Far better Indian restaurants in Accy SM than any in Leeds (Kiplings at Greengates included), but not much to rival Calverley Arms carvery.
egg&chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 17:51   #504

Ah I was in there last xmas eve. Not for the carvery though just the vino!
Not one for eating out much
Old 08-09-2012, 21:46   #505
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Leeds isn't good for dancing at the moment at all.
I work in a few different clubs around lancs
Rhinos, and United?

Cool.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:17   #506

Lol!
I'm not assuming anybody here would actually be a punter of the strip club, but nevertheless it won't hurt me to know a few names/faces if I am going to be spending time in Accrington
Old 09-09-2012, 07:12   #507
God Member

Quote:
Lol!
I'm not assuming anybody here would actually be a punter of the strip club, but nevertheless it won't hurt me to know a few names/faces if I am going to be spending time in Accrington
Strip Club? But I have so far assumed that this establishment was a place to view the intricate delights of pole and lap dancing. I do recall attending various places several years ago where one could see young and not so young ladies removing their attire in between comedians spouting their stuff. But is not pole/lap dancing somewhat different? Is it not a dialogue between athletic prowess and artistic endeavour, somewhat akin to synchronised swimming? I have heard a rumour that pole dancing will be an event at the Rio 2016 games.....maybe you should get in training and get yourself a medal in four years time.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 08:43   #508
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Lol it was in Preston, was that!
Na Cashy was barred from Preston years ago
Old 09-09-2012, 08:47   #509
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf View Post
Strip Club? But I have so far assumed that this establishment was a place to view the intricate delights of pole and lap dancing. I do recall attending various places several years ago where one could see young and not so young ladies removing their attire in between comedians spouting their stuff. But is not pole/lap dancing somewhat different? Is it not a dialogue between athletic prowess and artistic endeavour, somewhat akin to synchronised swimming? I have heard a rumour that pole dancing will be an event at the Rio 2016 games.....maybe you should get in training and get yourself a medal in four years time.
Those were the days when they had Topless barmaids down the Old Kent Road Teafeaf, before your London days though
Old 09-09-2012, 10:33   #510

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf View Post
Ahem. Sorry. I'm not a stripper, I'm an Exotic Dancer (non-reality check sugarmouse...........)

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..