Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-01-2008, 20:31   #16
God Member

Re: Free to an absoutly good home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Thank you.
If you want to talk about it further you could PM me, or if you'd rather wait in hope of someone else then thats fine i'll talk to my mum about it via msn if you contact me.
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-01-2008, 22:26   #17
Resident Waffler

I wish I could offer but we already have two and I think a third would be one too many. I have enjoyed your posts and threads about her Less and I do hope you find her a good home.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 22:58   #18
Senior Member+

Aw Less, I've so enjoyed your posts about that awful cat and I wish that you could keep her forever. I'm not sure that I can help but I'll ring my sister-in-law tomorrow and ask. She lost her cat a few weeks ago and I'm sure she'd like another. I'll let you know xx

So much muck to eat before you die
junetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 10:29   #19
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

my god blazey another cat!!, dont yer think your mum as enough to contend with without you adding to it?

its ok for you , your not there all week
but your mother will take one look and go ahhhhhh....lol....wont ya tombraider??
Old 24-01-2008, 17:31   #20
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther View Post
my god blazey another cat!!, dont yer think your mum as enough to contend with without you adding to it?

its ok for you , your not there all week
but your mother will take one look and go ahhhhhh....lol....wont ya tombraider??
Is it any of your business?
Old 24-01-2008, 17:33   #21
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
Is it any of your business?
.......oh go away!
Old 24-01-2008, 19:02   #22
I am Banned

Unhappy Re: Free to an absoutly good home!

Quote:
Of course you can!

You can also ask as many stupid questions about it's colour or if it eats green beans, that has nothing to do with the cat's well being which is all I'm interested in!

Can I repeat,

If you can offer the cat something worthwhile, then answer this post, otherwise, bog off! It's her welfare I'm interested in not answering self righteous idiots questions!

i wasnt being horrible and i hate to think i have been tarred with the same brush as some other negative people on here. I have dogs - they have to be walked whatever the weather - ill or not.Cats dont have to be walked so i am just asking not being judgemental. As i am not a cat owner i dont know what is "hard work about cats" and i am sure that other non cat owners may not realize what they are taking on with a cat.I also thought that if you said what you found hard work about the cat then people wouldnt take on a responsibility that they didnt expect it to be and there for rehome the cat again.as you said your pet deserves better, i am sorry you thought i was having a go - i really wasnt.
keetah992000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2008, 19:18   #23
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by keetah992000 View Post
i wasnt being horrible and i hate to think i have been tarred with the same brush as some other negative people on here. I have dogs - they have to be walked whatever the weather - ill or not.Cats dont have to be walked so i am just asking not being judgemental. As i am not a cat owner i dont know what is "hard work about cats" and i am sure that other non cat owners may not realize what they are taking on with a cat.I also thought that if you said what you found hard work about the cat then people wouldnt take on a responsibility that they didnt expect it to be and there for rehome the cat again.as you said your pet deserves better, i am sorry you thought i was having a go - i really wasnt.
If you wish to go fact finding about pro or anti cats feel free to start your own thread, (I might even be tempted to answer), but not in this thread thank you very much.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2008, 07:21   #24
God Member

Quote:
If you wish to go fact finding about pro or anti cats feel free to start your own thread, (I might even be tempted to answer), but not in this thread thank you very much.
Less I sent you a PM and got no response, have you managed to find a home for her?
Old 01-05-2009, 16:01   #25
Senior Member+

karaokeman, stop with the necroposting!!

you are allergic to cats anyway!

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 16:03   #26
God Member

Someone is desperate for (a) pussy...................
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 16:05   #27
Senior Member+

awwwww pip!

lmao!!

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 16:09   #28
God Member

Sorry, i could`nt resist.........................
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 16:10   #29
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipinfort View Post
Someone is desperate for (a) pussy...................

Erm...........saying nowt!! lol
emzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 18:46   #30
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

I have many, many injuries from that little puss, she reached maturity or the cat equivalent of teenage and gave me hell, nowadays she has settled down to being a reasonable and almost faithful companion.

She comes over snuggles, (Ahhh), then scratches a part of my body that isn't still healing from the last attack, but unfortunately she views any visitor as a potential threat to her dominance and will retreat to the bedroom where she will stay until everyone goes.

She is however getting a little bored with this and will come downstairs and eye up my grandchildren, I think she is realising that they too are giving me a bad time and she has found soul mates!

I'm just adding an edit, I read the post and then noticed underneath an advert for a Chinese Chippy, what are they trying to tell Me?

Last edited by Less; 01-05-2009 at 18:50.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..