View Single Post
Old 24-01-2008, 19:02   #22
keetah992000
I am Banned

Unhappy Re: Free to an absoutly good home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Of course you can!

You can also ask as many stupid questions about it's colour or if it eats green beans, that has nothing to do with the cat's well being which is all I'm interested in!

Can I repeat,

If you can offer the cat something worthwhile, then answer this post, otherwise, bog off! It's her welfare I'm interested in not answering self righteous idiots questions!

i wasnt being horrible and i hate to think i have been tarred with the same brush as some other negative people on here. I have dogs - they have to be walked whatever the weather - ill or not.Cats dont have to be walked so i am just asking not being judgemental. As i am not a cat owner i dont know what is "hard work about cats" and i am sure that other non cat owners may not realize what they are taking on with a cat.I also thought that if you said what you found hard work about the cat then people wouldnt take on a responsibility that they didnt expect it to be and there for rehome the cat again.as you said your pet deserves better, i am sorry you thought i was having a go - i really wasnt.
keetah992000 is offline   Reply With Quote