View Single Post
Old 29-06-2012, 08:45   #59
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Grand Slam Tennis 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie123 View Post
Excuse me but has anyone got any paint they'd like me to keep an eye on while it dries? Switched on BBC2 at 9pm hoping to watch The men who make us fat, a documentary. However, because Wimbledon is still going, it isn't there.

Could someone please enlighten me as to how people can get so excited about two people hitting a ball at each other? It's always baffled me. This event receives blanket coverage during the day on both BBC1 and 2 and in the evening it has been on BBC2 since six o'clock. The football is small fry by comparison, and much more interesting and entertaining.

Rant over, but if they cancel Mock the Week at 10pm I shall really get annoyed. Meanwhile I'll try to stifle my yawns otherwise you might hear them in Accy.
Can't understand why the BBC have to cancel programs at all, they have two digital channels, which are obtainable on freeview too, which are not used during the day, they only come on air at 7pm each evening, what a wast of licence payers money. Can they not get it through their thick heads that nowhere near everybody in this country want to watch people hitting a little yellow ball over a net for 3 or 4 hours at a time, its a load of crap, dreading the Olympics, think it will be a fortnight on the Discovery Channel for me