View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 16:23   #33
Ellerby
Junior Member+

re: Woodnook Improvement Scheme 2012 With Photos

This really is a fantastic shot of Woodnook - did you take it yourself, and where did you take it from (have a vision of someone perched from nearby Christ Church?!). This really shows the awful state the neighbourhood has been allowed to fall into - the good news is (I hope!) I'm part of the team that will transform these properties from small '2-up 2-downs' to a range of larger 2, 3 and 4-bed family homes.

Early days at the moment but hope to be able to tell you all more soon, quite fancy the idea of running a Woodnook photography competition/exhibition to document the people and properties that make up the local community - what do people think?

If you did take that picture, I'd love a high res copy if that's something that can be sorted out? To be fair, I 'm up in Accy quite a lot these days and will be looking for premises in the neighbourhood - might be worth meeting up if you're interested in getting involved with the photography idea, keen to do this at grass roots level and get community involved.

Martin

M
Ellerby is offline   Reply With Quote