Thread: Joke Of The Day
View Single Post
Old 25-07-2012, 13:57   #1764
AudiBMWGuy
I am Banned

Re: Joke Of The Day

Three balloons lived in a house, Daddy, Mummy and Baby Balloon

Daddy balloon says to baby balloon, "look son, your too old to be sleeping in our bed anymore, you have to sleep in your own bed", baby balloon says, "I like sleeping with you and Mummy though" "Your not sleeping with us and thats final! " responds Daddy balloon.

Anyway, that night baby balloon wakes up and feeling a bit scared as its dark and creepy decides to climb in with Mummy and Daddy balloons. he tries to snuggle in between them but there just isn't room. Thinking hard for a minute, he gently unties daddy balloons knot and releases a little bit of air. Trying again he still can't get in between them so turning to Mummy Balloon he does the same again. This time he can nearly but not quite make it so he unties his own knot and releases a bit of his own air. Hooray! he fits and snuggles in and falls asleep.

Anyway, morning comes and they wake up. Daddy bear is livid! He takes baby Balloon aside and says, "Son, I'm really disappointed in you. You've let me down, you've let your Mummy down but worst of all, you've let yourself down!!!!"
AudiBMWGuy is offline   Reply With Quote