View Single Post
Old 26-07-2012, 10:41   #1298
susie123
Resting In Peace

Re: Today in pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobertol View Post
I think he may have been a Cheshire cat -he was tuly the loveliest natured and sweetest cat we've ever had -and I've had quite a few over 25 years. He was rescued by my husband as a tiny little thing from stream nearby the farm all tangled in brambles. Shortly after him Misha arrived -almost pure Siamese with gorgeous blue eyes -they were completely in love and crazy about each other -to be seen - but i never took any pics of them together for some reason. We think she got stolen as she disappeared one day without a trace... I had 4 cats in the house for a while then -no trouble though.

Now it's just Milly and Teo -I've said I dont want any others as I get too attached... Chloe was not related to Rufus -came from the cattery -my son brought her when i was upset about Rufus. She brought a nasty virus with her which nearly killed the other two as they weren't vaccinated -Teo went into kidney failure and after 3 days in intensive care we saved her - I learned to put her on an intravenous drip and did it for 2 months till she was out of danger -a year on she's still here and Chloe isn't -she's 17 and made of stern stuff.

Sorry for the saga of my cats -they really are like family!

Will post a few pics now to keep on thread!
No cats here at the moment as we lost the last two at 17. I've learnt to live with it -or rather without one. When we lived in the country we never had our cats vaccinated - but you do run a risk if you introduce another one from outside which we did on a few occasions fortunately without mishap.