View Single Post
Old 30-07-2012, 19:40   #1417
davemac
Senior Member+

Re: Today in pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobertol View Post
Not many pictures of people on here -difficult to take self-potraits although there was a glimpse of Sue in a reflection in her last lot with new camera.
Indulge me a little wishful thinking (this is where I want to be right now!) - a number of images of unphotogenic me -taken mostly by my friend Andrea and husband Dave while on our escapades in the Lakes.

It's 29°C inside -sweltering and I've promised to roast a chicken later for my son when he brings his girlfriend round for dinner -I must be mad!

Me dressed for wet weather, drinking Tea at Howtown (note silver service even for walkers!), I actually did come down that scramble (Dave in front to cut out the view as I have terrible vertigo!), stuffing my face in the lakes with a cream scone and eating ice-cream in Edinburgh, with god-daughter Ana by Long Meg, Girls on top of Gowbarrow Fell, on Howtown jetty and by the Ribble with my aunt this April (note gorgeous day in Lancs!) Was too ashamed to put me eating fish'n'chips in Fleetwood (I do nothing but eat it would seem) so have substituted it with me and friends Pia and Mariangela in Cremona for a lit. festival in June!
Thanks for exposing yourself like that, if I may be a bit in
impertinent, if we put a speech bubble on number 1. would it say "according to mummy, I'm going to be a proper little madam". And if you are still speaking to me after that, I'll send some "k" to make it up.
davemac is offline   Reply With Quote