View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 10:49   #73
mobertol
God Member

Re: How Many Folk Want The Idiot's To Take Over?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
So without being fully informed about the thread, (i.e. read the goddam thing) you thought you knew enough to comment?

Methinks you should at least gather all you can before forming an opinion that you want to put out on the WWW.
I don't really form opinions, I avoid having them as much as possible being fairly able at sitting on the fence - i just write what comes into my head at the moment - sort of stream of consciousness stuff.

I did read all the posts, just not the poll and the questions

I'm pretty sure you wrote the poll title realising it could be read two ways - quite clever in a way, that's how all these polls work. The market research group or those working perhaps for the local council (a random example!) place the questions in such a way as to always have the answer they want to hear! It's like statistics -there are many ways of interpreting them and you can always work things round to suit your way of thinking.

As to the WWW -I always forget that what I write here can be read by just about anybody (scary) - right now I'm just speaking to you

“Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.”
~ D. H. Lawrence
mobertol is offline   Reply With Quote