View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 21:27   #361
mobertol
God Member

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
Eric has the insight of living over the pond where the drug situation is far far worse than it is here.

You have a good point. How many would quit if they was not illegal? A lot of people might do it for that thrill. Having to "score" drugs from dealers can be a very scary experience for somebody in their youth that is not in the same mindset. This is one of the reasons that sometimes makes me lean towards legalisation
Dear Restless -without seeming patronising -I have 2 sons in their early 20's so I have an idea what it's like for you "youngsters" - life is short in some terms, yet in other moments it's not that easy. Learn to appreciate what you have timewise and healthwise. I wish you and my boys 100 years -but lets' be honest it's not that likely, unfortunately...apologise for posting having said I'd leave it there with these threads...

“Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.”
~ D. H. Lawrence
Accrington Web