View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 09:39   #515
Houseboy

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
No I don't read everything, but if I wish to post in a thread, I do, (no matter how long it is) read it all before putting my foot in it (then I go ahead and put my foot in it, but at least then it's my mistake, I can't blame it on ignorance).

The time I find by allowing you to work for me you superior sod.
So when you have "read it all" I assume that when you make a comment it is based on remembering all 120 pages of contributions that have gone before. Or is it that you indeed only really respond in the way that you have above. You have obviously been on this forum for a long time, Less, a fact that you never fail to point out, but you do seem to take great joy in shooting people down (or at least attempting to do so) without putting too much meat on the bones of your argument.
By the way, your last comment above is itself a statement of superiority and of course untrue, I don't, as far as I am aware , work for you (unless you are unemployed, which then I suppose I do in a round about sort of way).