View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 10:39   #601
kestrelx
Senior Member+

Re: Should we 'legalise illegal drugs'? - Poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
I must say you're a bit like Mystic Meg today.

First Vivienne Westwood, now this.

Yes, I do know him.

We had some good old chin-wags, whilst sat in the bath, on many a Monday afternoon.

Nice chap.

Bit of a scrounger.

Always asking to be 'lent' whatever, that once consumed, he very rarely gives you back.

Lives in a bit of a dream world, but I suppose that's a result of attempting to be educated in Essex.

Yes, people always have, and always will want to feel absolutely effin fantastic, by means of artifical stimulus.

Would l encourage a child l loved to take the risk, in the hope they're in the majority, and won't have to go on the rob, or spread their legs for some olf perv to fund a serious habit?

No.

(That question was to the forum, not myself, by the way. You should at least make an attempt at deception, when practicising that ol' time religious preachin'.)

Amen.
Ooops! I didn't know you were Mr Showbiz and I had to run it by you before deciding whether to post someone's name?

Keith's alright he has a farm down in Somerset where he spends all this free time - raising free-range chickens - so I heard or read somewhere?

While you were in the bath with him, Garinda, where you sniffing anything?

Well I suppose if you have kids and they take drugs and get hurt you will always feel the guilt that it was your fault - which I suppose is the motivation to stop them doing it - bit of a catch 22.
Accrington Web