Thread: Please Remember
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 15:00   #76
churchfcrules
Senior Member+

Re: Please Remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
As Less said, as a local forum this is a success, so probably won't be changing anytime soon..

So the best thing to do, is just accept Accy Web as it is, and as it's always been, warts and all.

You'll feel so much happier when you've stopped having a little moan, and just accept the reality of life on this forum.

i have never suggested site should change, i believe i have posted this point before

and you are probably right, about been happier, i am not on here "to moan",

i came on here to share some pictures, thats all, but once you see something you disagree with, should you just ignore that, just turn a blind eye, in a democracy, its your right to have your say, have your opinion heard is it not?

however i fear whatever i say, will just be seen as contradictory, because i dont share the same views, and then lampooned because they are different, or accused of being a know it all.

it does come across that unless your views are the same, dont post!

surely you dont condone that, for what is debate without 2 or more opinions, or am i wrong, and this site isnt for debate?

if a post was in anything goes, fair enough, but newbies are advised to go and read the rules, and they do and follow them, make a post in genaeral chat, and it just degrades into a slanging match or tedious jokey comment.

why cant those threads be contained to the place that is designated, thats not trying to change it, is it?
churchfcrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web