Old 14-09-2012, 04:09   #20
Sunflower49

Re: Daytime Charity Ad's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
no problem just enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxthecollie View Post
I would never give money to the R.S.P.C.A. The y only seem to react quickly when they are on the telly.Myself and a lot of dog walkers reported a Border Collie left in a " rabbit hutch" by a cattle grid near to Higher Brox Farm, The box was no more than 2 ft square witha bit of netting across the front.The dog was lying in it's own muck and had no acess to any water in hot baking sunshine (this was last summer not this years).It ended on Saturday when I was walking with Max past this box. The dog had his nose out of the netting almost had the netting in his eyes. I rang the R.S.P.C.A. about 10 times until I got an answer. Not long after I got home an inspector turned up at my door saying that she could not find the dog, so I went with her in her van.She was disgusted when she saw the dog and went to see the farmer.The farmerwas only here short time (from Yorkshire ) renting a field with e few sheep.I detest the R.S.P.C.A. spending donations on new uniforms when a good pair of overalls will do.There was two people from the R.S.P.C.A. going door to door asking for donations.
I won't say I dislike the RSPCA, as I can only compare them to other corporations that set out to harm and not heal, the animal situation.
However, I can vouch for the notion that they are often completely useless at what they do, as your story proves. They can be quite rude, as well. Kudos to you for what you did, that makes me happy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Don't bother, sending any sites, I hardly ever watch daytime T.V., this thread is in anything goes, it should only be read if you have the slightest inkling of a sense of humour, which you obviously haven't. (serious stuff goes almost anywhere else).
I definitely have a sense of humour I'm just not very bright and didn't read what forum the thread was in so misinterpreted it

Last edited by Neil; 14-09-2012 at 08:17.
Sunflower49 is offline   Reply With Quote