Thread: Lap Dance Club
View Single Post
Old 15-09-2012, 21:32   #518
Guinness

Texas Holdem Poker Champion!
Re: Lap Dance Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by annesingleton View Post
Sorry but shame on you don't care if I upset anyone here at the moment but I'm sure your'e worth a lot more than getting your bits out for the lads in some backwater place like Accrington - I'd prefer you to be on the dole if I was you. I feel very strongly about this and to me if you think you aren't worth anything better than this then it's a sorry state of affairs for women in general, have some self respect for yourself. If I upset you or anyone else on this site then I apologise but I will not change my beliefs here.
Oh right so first you insult the girl for earning a living, tell her to go on the dole and then you quantify it by apologising.

Have you actually seen her at work, to enable you to make such a vehement attack, or are you getting all your information from CSI Miami and Rev Kev weekly?

It's pompous and self righteous of you to attempt to impose your view of what constitutes self respect and how someone should earn a living. From the outset she has fronted up and told everyone what she does. To date she has come across as intelligent, self effacing and has not done a bad job at fitting in on this viper ridden forum.

All she is doing is the 21'st century version of Pan's People/Hot Gossip, and frankly she probably covers more of her body than most of the girls walking around town on an average friday night.