Thread: Lap Dance Club
View Single Post
Old 22-09-2012, 10:36   #717
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Lap Dance Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarmouse0707 View Post
I certainly do not assume nothing will happen to me. Have I come across as if I do?
I never try to dress it up , if anything I dress it down lol. I know I work in Adult Entertainment.
I am actually very careful. For example I am walked to my (well maintained) car at the end of the night, always let people know where I am, have the emergency number on speed dial in my mobile which is always kept charged (I actually have two).
My comment about the police, I was not about to panic because the police had turned up, it wasn't necessarily a bad thing hence why I put 'lol',in response to this thread which was began to discuss the club and whether it was a good or bad thing for Accrington-I did find it amusing that they came in. However there's not one club I have worked in where the police have not turned up once every few months for some reason or another.

I never feel humiliated-this job has been my saviour in many ways. I did quit for a few years whilst at University & that is one of my biggest regrets.

I did an office job as well-my mental health is still suffering from that. I was bullied and heavily mistreated and at the moment am in the middle of appealing my dismissal. (Not that I want the job back, I would not return to the place for any amount of money).
It's fine. I am a vegan stripper-I am used to living in a world where 99% of folk disagree with my every move lol

Lol no I don't take offence, I am pretty difficult to offend and it's an everyday thing for me. I suppose my happiness with myself and the job makes me come across as lighthearted/carefree as if I do not take my safety seriously, and I actually do.

Last night I had a customer thrown out, I didn't ask for it, they just were because of their way of speaking to me. (A female customer).

Anyway, I came to post on this thread for not any reason other than to say I do not think I will book into iCandy for some time. I assume I am still allowed to post on AccingtonWeb.

One reason only, I tried working in Accrington to see what it was like and now I have I've realised that other places I work are more profitable for me when I work out my overheads (i/e when I do other clubs I make more money)!
I hope icandy does well though, it's a nice place and it's managed by some lovely people,I had a lot of fun last night and the last time I worked there. I will go back at some point if only for that reason!
So its hostal vista baby then