View Single Post
Old 24-09-2012, 10:03   #41
Sunflower49

Re: Tradesmen (sorry if in wrong section)

Well new thread here but, after his ignoring me for three days after saying he would be here in a few hours, I got his wife's details from facebook and messaged her. I told her what had happened and she said she would speak to him. Also, before I knew what he was going to do I had put his details to my Mother, who runs a property development business, and she guaranteed him lots of work.She booked him in the following Tuesday, in the meantime and he didn't turn up!Leaving her tenant having booked a day off work, waiting in all day!
He deleted me from his facebook contacts and I received a message 'Stop messaging my Mrs you will have your money on Friday'.
Well I didn't get the money last Friday (surprise surprise!) And now they have both blocked me.
My Mother has left an unsavoury review on his website and he has messaged me saying 'You should be glad I am not taking this further, could damage my whole business'.This, I have my head in my hands now-WHY on earth should he be thinking like that? She's telling the truth!He DID do this?! She's left a review telling people what he did why on earth should he be thinking of 'taking it further'.
Anyway I have advised him that if I have my £100 back THIS Friday, I will have the review deleted or amended.
People are horrible as a rule, they really are.
One thing that is rather amusing me as well as making me sad, is that whilst here, he tried to get me to fornicate with him. Not heavily coming on to me, but implying it, joking but joke covering seriousness-if you know what I mean.
I laughed it off and said 'You're getting married soon don't be silly!' And he said 'Well I've never slept with anybody behind her back but I've done other things.)
The calculating side of me wants to inform his wife of this....