Thread: April Jones
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 21:05   #31
Boeing Guy
JFT96

Re: April Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallop79 View Post
Let's not turn another thread into a slanging match, a bit of respect for the the little girl, her family & friends. I know what I would do to this evil man when he's charged with her murder. Lets face it the police must have plenty of evidence etc to arrest him on the charge, and no-one else has been arrested. Let's hope she's found soon.
No, the man has been held and is Accused. He may be innocent, but I don't imagine he is.
However until he is formally charged then tried and convicted he has to be considered innocent. It's how our justice system works.

I was annoyed that some of our members have already decided that Jimmy Saville was guilty of many crimes, with no evidence just say so and this man is not.

I am sure once due process is done Bridger, I am sure, will be spending a long time in a prison.

For the record Wallop, when I heard of her disappearance I prayed for her safety. The last time I prayed was when I was a child over 30 years ago. So I do have respect for them.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web