Thread: April Jones
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 13:30   #44
kestrelx
Senior Member+

Re: April Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeny View Post
Am I alone thinking the police have arrested this man too quickly ? I am the first to admit I am a doubting Thomas , but I really do feel uncomfortable at the speed this man has been arrested. One or two things puzzle me. IF this man really did take April ( and I am not saying he didn't ) would he take her in front of other children ? surely living in a village everybody knows everybody, the other children said April got in a grey van . Yet police took a blue range rover from his garage.Things just don't add up to me,however I do trust forensics and hope they have done their job right. One day I think Crimewatch will reveal how this crime was solved, I look forward to it, meanwhile , this man has to go to court and the jury do their job. Maybe we will learn more then.Meanwhile I hope April is found .
Good points. When Huntley was nicked over the Soham murders - they released the reasons why in the press, that they found clothing from the girls in some bins at Huntley's house. So why in this case have they not revealed what evidence they have to hold and charge this character?

Also surely if he's been caught for several days why has he not divulged what he's done with the girl?
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote