Thread: Licence's
View Single Post
Old 21-10-2012, 23:16   #126
Chris SUI JURIS
I am Banned

Re: Licence's

Quote:
Originally Posted by annesingleton View Post
How come you haven't been prosecuted for non payment of council tax? It usually happens within a few months and you will also be charged a lot extra. Likewise although it takes a bit longer the water people will eventually get you. I don't really understand how you have got away without paying unless you are constantly moving house, which must be very inconvenient for you!
Pay the council tax and buy a water filter for goodness sake! When you think about the state of the water system in most of the world including our European neighbours, be lucky that the worst you have to think of is fluoride and chlorine - at least you can flush your toilet and wash your clothes even if you choose not to drink the perfectly safe water. I don't know if you are deliberately trying to wind people up for the sake of it or whether you are genuinely naive and wanting to rebel - in either case should you not be thinking about doing a bit of growing up?
Regarding council tax and water anne i don't want to discuss it as you'll think i'm being naive or trying to wind you up.(start a thread if you want me to bore you) basics are contracting,legal arguments and lawful excuse.
Chris SUI JURIS is offline   Reply With Quote