View Single Post
Old 27-10-2012, 15:42   #44
Wynonie Harris
Super Moderator

Re: Here we go again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Moss View Post
I can't really comment on something I don't know about but I'm not going to criticise him for having a pop at the Chancellor. However, you're wrong about me and Labour politicians - if it's wrong, it's wrong. I certainly won't leap to the defence of anyone simply because they happen to be wearing the same badge.

As I said earlier (post #11 I believe....), the expenses scandal cost members of all colours badly and good riddance to all of those on the fiddle.

Including Labour.

That do you?

Er, no. I'm not asking you to criticise Graham for having a pop at the Chancellor. I'm asking you was he wrong to have a pop at the Chancellor, but, as far as I'm aware, not to criticise Labour politicians for their money grubbing tactics which seem to be against the spirit of the expenses system which are still occurring in this present Parliament. And don't give me the old politicians' stand by of "I can't comment on what I don't know about"...it's easy enough to find out in a matter of minutes, thanks to the wonders of the internet. Sadly, I don't think we're ever going to get a straight answer from you.