Thread: Newbies
View Single Post
Old 28-10-2012, 05:19   #25
Sunflower49

Re: Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Oh dear, what a shame so many bright ideas but no sense to read the rules, excuse me whilst I press the report button, SHARING, a user name is not allowed. After all you share, we don't know whom it is we're annoyed with, plus you need to get something called a 'life', not just a busy one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairylee View Post
pftt, your on here so much Less it might as well be called, Lessweb, tis you that needs to get out and smell the fresh air. REPORT away Zzzzzzzz....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
You big baba, is that the best you can do?

I was up at 5.00 this morning having the cobwebs blown away from me on the North Sea, what were you doing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairylee View Post
After a 5 mile run I took my daughter to a pre op. :P is this a classroom squabble now.

Not that its any of your beeswax
I already apologise for going this low-this discussion to me is essentially 'I have an idea, what do you think', -and then yes or no.

I am an observer that is all no strong opinions, BUT the above posts want me to type *Gets Popcorn*.

Seriously, I am the most 'immature' (and I have strong opinions regards the definitions of that word) person you will meet. I follow animals other than humans-I truly believe we do not stop 'playing' because we grow up, but that we 'Grow Up' because we stop playing.

However that said, the above made me think 'What the actual H, are we in an infant playground?!'

Seriously, folks, really?!

We're all from different walks of life,we all do different things with our lives. It's not a competition here, on a local internet forum, to see who has done 'more' or 'better' or 'more impressive'. Too subjective, for a start, also who decided that was the point of the forum?!

2cents done I'm off.

(I'm 'half-expecting) a "S/he started it!!!"!

Last edited by Sunflower49; 28-10-2012 at 05:21.
Sunflower49 is offline   Reply With Quote