View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 06:00   #159
Mog

Re: Missing Accrington man - David Guilfoyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan7554 View Post
i have to agree in part to what PAZ 1976 says,no one knows the true circumstances that lead to this tragic event,maybe it was the fact that david guilfoyles was shack up with this mans ex partner,maybe it could be classed as a crime of passion,who knows,what we dont need are people opening old wounds and slagging each other off on here,i still get that but thats what free speech is all about in this country,so please accept the moderators rules on here and let this subject lie,it wont bring david guilfoyle back or change anything just let it rest and give his family the respect and space they need to come to terms with this tragic event.
Alan I think you are quite right that we should let it rest for the sake of David’s family and after this I shall. This is not an attempt to slag off anybody; it was an attempt to assist a young gent with his thinking. Maybe he has not been taught that there is a right and a wrong in this life so how would he know the difference. Also you normally find that when some one commits a crime of passion they normally do it out of jealousy and rage. Its is mostly on the spur of the moment and it is rarely planned. To plan and execute a person is premeditated then hide the body miles away and then deny that they ever had anything to do with the crime, is not thinking about David’s family or anybody else. He is only thinking about himself. If he now confesses after 7 years, there is only one thing that he is doing it for and that’s for himself again. Instead of doing the 20 years you know that he will be released in the not too distant future. How the hell do you think David’s family are going to feel about that? I cannot agree with any of Paz 1976 statements. We do not no the full circumstances regarding the build up to this poor mans demise. Whatever he did though did not require anybody murdering him. If it was ok to kill somebody for having an affair with someone’s wife, Half of Accrington’s women would now be widows.
Mog is offline   Reply With Quote