View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 01:29   #30
football19
Senior Member+

Re: Northampton Town Match Thread..........

Missed the last few games due to holiday commitments,so it's unfair to coment on performances.
Am i missing something,upto yesterday,the previous four games,the team conceded two goals,and were 2-1 up,and after a nine minute mad spell,there not good enough !
Everyone's entitled to an opinion,but according to Liam,the team played well,and its his opinion that counts.
Looking at games,from a tactical point of view,we do miss a large/target man,and hopefully Beatty will give us that.
Regarding Dean,he has had a serious injury,was asked by coley to play,and following his operation,missed a large amount of pre season and really shouldn't have played.
Having no reserve team hasn't helped and again he's played when asked.
Hopefully he's starting to get fitter and turning the corner( two goals conceeded in four games suggests the same)
For the newer posters on here saying he can't play fullback,how many left wingers have ever got the better of him?,for everyone named,I will give you five that have been subbed!.
Thought he played fullback in our play off season and even played more than a season at left back !!
I am all for constructive criticism, backed up with facts,
Ps look at all our previous centre backs who were asked to play full back,any stood out ?,
Edwards,hessey to name a couple
Pps if he has played crap,please dismiss the above!!!!
football19 is offline   Reply With Quote