View Single Post
Old 15-12-2004, 13:37   #10
lettie
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!
Re: Need some suggestions...

This is always a toughy, but the best approach is just to be honest. If you are his boss/supervisor start by praising his work and point out something that he does well. Go on to say that there has been a complaint from a client/customer about his personal hygiene (if this has been brought up before it shouldn't be a shock) Re-enforce the point that although he is a good worker, the company cannot tolerate poor personal hygiene standards. Ask if there's a problem, who does he live with? is he able to get his laundry done often enough? Is he living on his own and taking washing to his mothers once a month? People often smell because their clothes are worn, hung up without washing then worn again a few days later. Lastly, give him some Lynx...... I agree with Mummiboo, my cousin always wore it and he smelled great.

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote