View Single Post
Old 17-11-2012, 12:33   #46
football19
Senior Member+

Re: Somebody start a match thread........

Accept a little of what your saying,but take Molyneux for example,he's played left back all his career,indeed for England at junior level.Because of off field problems,he's missed a season of football,as well as a good pre season.
He needs 20-30 games to get him upto speed,in terms of fitness as well as pace.
He will have dips in form trying to get there,but believe me,he can become a massive asset to Acci.
Dean is a different story,he's not been fit for 12 months,and was foolish to play
To say he can't play fullback is really disrespectful.
His first season,he got player of the year,his second season made the play offs and third season was on the fringes of the play offs before injury finally caught up with him.
When he missed the second half of last season they never kept a clean sheet!.
At present he's still miles away from we're he wants to be in terms of performance,speed and mobility,but,touch wood,he's slowly getting there.
The other other chestnut which people forget is we're you are going to get better players for the money being paid?.
I think the team will only get better as we play a settled side and not keep chopping and changing and filling it with loanees.
I think Liddle is the un-lucky one at present,and I still have high hopes for Toto,but its Miller who I am excited about,get him signed up on a minimum two year deal URGENT !!!
football19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web