View Single Post
Old 26-11-2012, 20:22   #3
Restless
Senior Member+

Re: Yes, I'm So Stupid I Need A Hand On A Stick.

Hehe the smiles on a stick. Dunno what job would be worse. That or wearing the mask and standing at the traffic lights.....

I was refused for Red Stag at the Asda a month or so ago. I was Ill, exhausted and pretty angry at the woman that thought I was not old enough to drink. The whiskey I wanted more for medicinal purposes. We debated.

Fair enough, It couldve been a compliment. After all she thought I did not look 25 I am 34 years old and being refused, I had prob 6 months of beard growth and well... I think most rational people would realize that I am old enough to drink, either that or I have an abnormal amount of testosterone.

Well I had said something about these kids getting served(they looked 14) and she said " I was going to serve you till you said that " I was a bit cranky with her and said I would pay for the ice and go to Tesco to buy the whiskey and on the way out I would make a complaint. I think she had been messing with me a little, well at least my friend thought so. In the end I was served