View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 21:38   #13
accyman
God Member

Re: Car Parking in Blackburn

last year or early this year HBC changed a rule with very little advertisement.Where a pavement dips for wheelcair access but not on the other side of the road making the whole process pointless cars were allowed to park accross of on the opposite side if there wasnt a facing lowered pavement.HBC changed tehir opinion on this and started handing out tickets to those who had previously legaly parked there.No new sign or anything but when asked the response from the traffic warden was " i think they put it on their website somewhere in the traffic bit or somthing"

my pal paid up before it got to the full amount but personally i woulda argued it as i dont feel some obscure mention in an obscure website of an obscure council is sufficient notification.Hell HBC cant even run a forum propperly despite throwing vast amounts of money at it

they could however mention important regulation changers on here for example but unless theres a build up to an election folk from HBC dont see much use for here .Some partys more than others i might add

COUGH labour COUGH

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote