View Single Post
Old 13-12-2012, 12:20   #22
susie123
Resting In Peace

Re: Melting Pot Blue Mink

Quote:
Originally Posted by claytonx View Post
Got round to replying Wynonie hope this helps.
Nothing wrong with coffee coloured people,a realy beautiful colour.As for agent provocateur (looked it up ) womens underware.
For Les just stating the cencus in London only 80% of the people say they are British White. The song is completly anti-racist as both Gynn and MargaretR agree. Regarding what Susie said must sit all day watching the web expecting instant replies,Sue i'm lucky to post one a day,I see you get an average of 12 . get some cleaning up done woman.

Sorry if I upset anyone but you said Wynonie in a recent post you can write anything within reason.

An early Happy Christmas and a Prosperus New Year to all you readers.
You may have got round to replying but it would have been better to give a little more detail in your original post unless you were hoping for it to be taken in different ways.

As for me doing some cleaning up, nothing I'd like better. Perhaps you'd care to swop places with me - I'm currently in bed awaiting chemotherapy treatment at Royal Lancaster Infirmary next week. Perhaps that will give me some energy for the housework. Meanwhile I look to Accyweb to help keep me amused.