Thread: Gun Control
View Single Post
Old 15-12-2012, 20:11   #190
Restless
Senior Member+

Re: Gun Control

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
God or the belief in a God or other omnipotent being, in conjunction with this topic is nonsense. What happened here & in other incidents of a like nature are plain & simply down to the irrationality & capriciousness of humans.
Its just my drunken exasperation at this kind of tragedy. Around the time of reading of this and subsequently posting here... I read posts on facebook... this was one of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by friend of a friend of a friend
It's inevitability .. We will always have the Devil here on earth and he will find a way to harm innocent children and adults no matter what. It's so sickening people can let him into there heads and let it controll them.
Fueled my post did this. They have to add the Devil element into things like this, Its the only way they can cope with the world they live in, probably. If the Devil was in the mind of the guy that committed this awful crime, Why didn't God step in and stop it from happening. 20 Children. Some of which were 5 years old! So yeah Dave I do agree with you and Margaret. It shouldn't be relevant. But unfortunately it is.

Less gave the best advice earlier. I shouldn't let this crap, The God delusion get me down and get on top of me.

Last edited by Restless; 15-12-2012 at 20:17.
Restless is offline   Reply With Quote