View Single Post
Old 16-12-2012, 15:34   #19
deeayess

Re: Todays Attendance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostbuster View Post
I noticed five season-ticket holders who sit in the main stand not at yesterday's game. I don't know if they are counted into the gate announced, but more importantly there are issues surrounding the prices and running of the club in general which worry me more than yesterday's pathetic performance.

Ticket Prices-The club should show some imagination when it is obvious that a game such as this (ie against a southern team just before Xmas) would attract this kind of gate. The fact that the club did not look at putting any offers is disgaceful and the people who are tasked with promoting the club should take a long hard look at themselves. (You are not doing your job correctly)

Prices are too high for this town - all been documented on here before but ignored-Fleetwood seem to be more in tune with reasonable pricing.

I have never been close to running a football club, but I am baffled how we can carry 20+ pro footballers including Beattie who I asume is well paid, the manager, assistant, coach & physio on our poor gates.

I am worried that even if we manage to stay up-history is going to repeat itself?
The club did to an extent. I got an email for tickets for £10 for yesterday and next saturday. http://www.bulletmailing.co.uk/clien...chers_2012.pdf .

Possibly this could have been promoted better but it didn't help with Burnley being at home for a tenner and Rovers playing at Blackpool.
deeayess is offline   Reply With Quote