Old 18-12-2012, 16:08   #61
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Todays Attendance

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyJay View Post
The basics need to be correct first. When was the last time that you saw a poster advertising Stanleys next game(s) in a local business window? I wish that I had a pound for every time that somebody has asked me who Stanley are playing at the weekend. The club needs to print these posters & deliver them to the shops, & not a case of "oh well, they can download it from OUR site".
That to me is good point n summat the club needs to consider, its only a couple of weeks ago a businessman was saying to me, They want people to help,yet expect me to download n print it, well it aint gonna happen. Stuff like this aint rocket science its common sense!

One of the biggest problems with ASFC, is that, they always want YOU to do things for THEM.[/QUOTE] I wish i had a quid fer everyone thats said this to me oer the years. Whilst i accept people are working hard n doing there best, Still need to wake up n smell the coffee.