View Single Post
Old 18-12-2012, 16:48   #62
Wynonie Harris
Super Moderator

Re: Todays Attendance

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanleyhouse View Post
Listening or already doing?

Winstanley and I were at St John's Baxenden this morning and Green Haworth and West End Primary last week doing assemblies.

We gave away 300 tickets to kids on Saturday. 38 attended.
We average 400-500 giveaway tickets each match.
Been to Accy, Ossy, Bash, Hapton, Haslingden, Blackburn, Church, Gt Harwood, Crawshawbooth, Clayton with players and/or Winstanley.

The cub has linked with Lancashire County Council to set up the Winstanley Attendance League. See this weeks Accy Observer/ programme.

We also sent 700 discounted tickets for Express Gifts Workers recently.

Have you seen:
Football - Tickets For Troops

Our Community trust also have up to 120 discounted and free tickets for grassroots football teams each match.

Over a quarter of our 469 season ticket holders didn't appear on Saturday!

8000 leaflets were delivered to houses in Hyndburn. Inside were £10 ticket vouchers for Wycombe and Plymouth. Less than 10 have been used so far.

On a positive note we've sold more half season tickets Jan- May than ever before.
Good to hear (apart from some of the take-ups on the offers), but it's a pity it took a thread like this to elicit this information. Us Stanley obsessives/neurotics need to know about these things!

Also, I know I keep saying this, but we need to cast our net even wider! The Ribble Valley, perhaps even up to Barnoldswick, West of Blackburn - we're only 5 minutes away from the M65, the main artery of East Lancs. We need to expoit this!