Thread: Ukip
View Single Post
Old 20-12-2012, 17:05   #79
Eric
God Member

Re: Ukip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
What I'm saying is this...the Soviets, just like the Nazis, killed millions of people to satisfy their own perverted ideology, therefore there is NO moral difference between them. Whether people chose to remember the evil of Stalin and other Soviet leaders or to let them "fade into history" is irrelevant. That's a fact.

Therefore, for a Labour party politico to support the Soviets is just as morally reprehensible as a right wing politico expressing Nazi sympathies. So what I was saying to C'mon is, no, you don't get Labour types supporting Adolf, but you have had them flirting with Soviet communism even in its most extreme Stalinist form, which is just as bad.

Right, Less, send for the firing squad. For my last meal, could I have black pudding from that stall on Accy market with English mustard please?
Black puddings Hote kwiseen du Lancashire. One food I really miss ... right up there with steak and kidney pudding. Can't get 'em here. Closest thing is some Quebecois muck called boudin. But can get the real mustard .... Now, this is a wander; unless the UKIP has policies governing the manufacture and marketing of black puddings. Come to think of it, the EU probably has regs governing the black pudding ... these regs, no doubt, fill at least fifteen volumes, closely typed. Hopefully, UKIP will, when they have power, move swiftly and decisively to streamline the regs, and clarify what it is that makes a true Black Pudding.

By the by ... what's your take on the Cambridge Four (or Five)?
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote