View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 19:11   #14
yonmon
Senior Member+

Re: Daggers match thread

Whilst I can never accept the gesture when so-called 'fans' see fit to boo their team, I do sympathize with those who were obviously dissatisfied with the fare served up at the Crown this afternoon.
The Reds seem to have gone retrograde with tactics limited to launching high balls from Goalkeeper and defenders to Strikers unable to control them. let alone gain any advantage, and a midfield whose easily read tactics render them ineffective.
Whilst I won't name those indviduals whose performances were less than acceptable this afternoon and made winning this important game an impossibility, I would conclude from what I witnessed that a collection of relatively inexperienced young pros and loanees will seldom succeed in their task, and without an on-pitch leader will find it almost impossible !.
Leam certainly has a weighty problem to solve over the coming weeks if he is to find the players and apply the tactics needed to reverse the current situation and get the points required for 'safety'....I wish him well, and would ask 'the boo boys' to shut up and keep the faith !.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote