View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 14:25   #51
susie123
Resting In Peace

Re: In search of a ACR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
I take your point also Susie but just as some people seem to spend most of their day on here some others are more casual(for the want of a better word) members and contribute only when a relevent topic arises and they have something to add to that
topic.Both have the same right whether a senior member or a junior and should be afforded the same respect until it transpires that respect is not warrented.Surely ??
Rant over!!
OK Dave, just speculating as to whether the responder may not have been online at all since the thread started and hence any reply would be a bit late or out of date. The relevant topic arose some weeks before the reply but of course all members should have the same respect if warranted.

Think we both know what we mean. Actually it's good to see that someone does have some concrete information about this, even if it may not be what the thread starter was hoping for.

BTW if you have noticed that I am one of those who seem to spend most of their day on here, it's because I'm not well, unable to do much else sometimes, and bored. Accyweb has been a great help to me in overcoming this, I'm not here for any other reason.