View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 22:51   #2
AsFc62

Re: Versus Wimbledon. RALLY CALL TO REDS FANS

Well said Bob. Lets do what we do best. Our supporters are known in England as the 'Best' in the lower leagues in terms of Passion, Noise.. everything Choirboy has mentioned. Admittedly standards have Slipped and Ill hold.my hand up and say I should have done more as should the group 'Ultras'. I have now started playing football on Saturdays at a half decent level so whilst my legs are still capable I want to focus on that. However, apart from my presence ill do whatever it takes to help.get our supporters back up to scratch

THe passion hasnt gone I know that for sure. Its just being overlooked by this cloud of negativity & dwindling attendances.

it is hard to motivate others when everything sames so dull on/off the pitch but we cant just give up, we cant roll over, feel sorry for ourselves and we certainly.cant boo OUR men in OUR club shirts off the field.

This saturday morning or Sunday ill call the troops to sort the flags on the terrace and put in place a display for the Afc Wimbledon match Even if it is just the surfer but most important.is getting the terrace looking and behaving like it use to.be. If we put the prep in and then instead of the negativity! sing, bounce, go bloody mad for 90 minutes

Your club needs you.

Last edited by AsFc62; 07-01-2013 at 22:55.
AsFc62 is offline   Reply With Quote