View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 10:18   #34
susie123
Resting In Peace

Re: Update on Accrington Conservative Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewoodsambo3 View Post
If he says yes then that will be my absolute dream come true.
That is all I want, - ownership of this building.
I would die for this building - but that would be pointless because then I would not be able to go there. :L
If he does say yes then I will work every hour I can to get money, currently earn £160 a month (doing a paper round lol :L )
Errr - renting a building for £200 a month is not the same as owning it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewoodsambo3 View Post
(P.S. I noticed CCTV signs going up in the windows today? - Dont know if thats the work of the council or the owner? - Didn't notice any cameras though? :-/ Unless they are going up at a later date? Because it was getting dark - I hope they do put cameras up because it will deter the scum who keep vandalising it!)
Be interesting to know if those cameras are for real or just dummies, this whole thing is getting fishier by the day. I suggest you stop banging your head against the brick wall of the building and find something more constructive to do with your £160/month. You could also try removing some more of its innards and help it on its way to collapse, that would be doing everyone a favour. Believe me, once it's gone, people will still have fond memories but they won't miss it.