View Single Post
Old 13-01-2013, 15:51   #43
accybeme
Senior Member+

Re: Aldershot match thead

a lot of good posts made
but enough of his unlucky this and unlucky that, the position we now find us in, is one we have all secretly anticipated from midway through the season we have the lowest attendances in the league,
hence as has been made clear time & time again our manager which at the present time is Leam is doing his best with limited resources, I can’t see whoever was our manager they would be doing more to achieve greater success for our club, with the money we have to offer players and the prospect of our future success who can we reasonably expect to attract, chicken before egg, egg before chicken is irrelevant we cannot expect any manager to exceed to a promotion challenge with such limited resources,
indeed to stay in the football league itself presents a big challenge, although I like most other fans have at times found thing to criticise decisions that Leam have been made, we do so mainly without the full Knowledge & implications known by our manager, personally I’ve found Beatie’s influence on the team a negative factor and admit to shouting rubbish when he not subbed in the match against Dagenham.
to make a start on building for the future we need to attract more supporters, and with the older supporters dying out, we need to attract the youngsters, would it not pay in the long term interests of the club to extend the under 12’s entrance fee of a £1 to all those under seventeen, keeping a regular volume of young attenders vital for the long time survival of our club
accybeme is offline   Reply With Quote