View Single Post
Old 21-01-2013, 15:16   #27
accyman
God Member

Re: Council Tax Support Scheme

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
this is in conjunction with the empty bedroom that anybody has.i can see a lot of people having to move house.
i can see a lot of people choosing between eating or paying their rent and council tax so if they eat they face prison for failure to pay and bailifs taking what little they have or eviction from their landlords.This little nuggart of vennom comes along on top of the increase in gas and electricity its as thuogh this government is trying to kill off the less fortunate to save money

these are the issues are local MP should be fighting tooth and nail for not scrap metal theft and getting upset at google

as it stands now thanx to previous and current government you are scum if you smoke, a drain on the NHS if you drink and a scrounger if you are ill or cant find work

how much do we shovel abroad each year to coutries that dont need it and wasnt it increased ?

its ok raising foreign aid so others dont suffer but when government starts screwing its own people into teh floor to fund it then thats taking the urine

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 21-01-2013 at 15:21.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote