View Single Post
Old 21-01-2013, 18:22   #3
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: two takes on Fergie Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
We blew it, 2.03 minutes of added time - oh well. There will now be a touch of deja vu now at the Theatre of Dreams - I am dreaming of being there on Saturday but won't know until Wednesday if I have got a ticket or not. But with everyone breathing down our necks now it is getting to be squeaky bum time - even Liverpool have won a game but still behind Everton, what is the league coming to? It must be particularly galling for scouse fans with United out of sight of them and Everton above them. Blackburn don't appear to be faring any better in the Championship, another loss at home and to a team that were lower than them - Please Jay, start supporting Manky City and then they will start falling away
Same old Barrie still backing that cheating drunken Scot, lets just see if he too is now charged by the FA for bringing the game into disrepute after his shameful comments on the lines man after Sundays game. Whats good for BFS is good for Red Nose, but well have to wait and see ad I'm not holding my breath
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote