View Single Post
Old 22-01-2013, 10:51   #423
accyman
God Member

Re: Town Centre Changes

that bus lane at the mcdonalds rounabout is more of a hazzard than anything because if it is to be used as intended it means cars have to cut accross the roundabout at the last second if they want to use the exit for the range.If the roundabout was marked as it should be according to the highway code there would be no misunderstanding and the bus and car could go back to having no problems at all with each other and go about their buisness safely.

mind you cant expect common sense from a county council that says it removed traffic light cameras because people were running into the car infront when the car jumping the red light slammed on because of the flash.The only way that can happen is if the second car also jumped the red light so i fail to see what the problem was.Id rather some idiot suffer from his own stupidity than see a child run over because some moron jumped a red light.

anyway i wander so - mcdonalds roundabout/blackburn = not so good

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote