View Single Post
Old 24-01-2013, 13:33   #573
MargaretR
God Member

Re: Allegations about Jimmy Saville: covered up?

I spend all day browsing the web.
Whether you approve of that or not doesn't interest me.

The Jimmy Savile story has been ongoing for several months now. I have been following it, in blogs, twitter and news sites which are not 'mainstream'. The info now coming to light shows Savile as a bit player in a much bigger problem.

What I have learned is not likely to ever be published in mainstream media, because it reveals the corruption in our government which has been happening for decades. I do not blame anybody for not believing it - it is very disconcerting to think that even half of it might be true - but I happen to have concluded that quite a lot of it is.

There are so many paeodphiles active in the entertainment industry and government (local and central) that if it became widespread common knowledge there would likely be collapse of government and the end of the BBC.

The prospect of the information being revealed is gradually shifting from 'not likely' to 'ever more likely'.

Paedophilia has featured in the background as blackmail material surrounding historical events that have occurred in my lifetime.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote