View Single Post
Old 29-01-2013, 13:22   #53
accyman
God Member

Re: Bad Drivers In Bad Weather

articulated lorrys jump red lights all the time at dill hall and whitebirk as well as cars but the county council refuse to do a damn thing about it .I guess when enough people get killed to reach the required target of deaths something will be done but i would have thought prevention would be preferable.

lancashire county councils standpoint is that traffic light cameras arnt used and were removed from places that had them like in preston because the person following the offender through the red light may collide with the offending car if the offending car slams on because of teh camera flash.They refused to explain why it should matter as teh second car was been even more wreckless by following a car that has already jumped a red light

the only person out of the many i rang that showed any interest was ken moss who isnt really in any position to deal with it as it is a county council issue not local council.He did find out that they have extended the time traffic lights stay on green at dill hall to keep traffic flowing but folk still jump red lights.

traffic law is a joke in this country you can put any wrek on the road,park anywhere you like such as zig zags,jump red lights and be pretty sure you wont get nicked unless you happen to be doing 3 mph over 30mph going past a grey pole with a yellow box

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 29-01-2013 at 13:27.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote