View Single Post
Old 29-01-2013, 18:00   #10
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Think this guy has a point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mog View Post
Gents I hope you don’t mind me jumping in on this subject. When I was a kid in Accy. when we could afford it or when I could get in for free, I used to go to Peel Park to watch my local team play. Remember 3rd Division North etc. I wasn’t a supporter just a fan. But since 1962 I have been a fan of Liverpool. It was a bit hard to get to see them when you spend most of your time working all over the country and world. But still a fan and I am today. You mention plastic mancs. I cannot abide them. The south of England is also full of them. What annoys me though is down here when and only when Man united are being televised, loads of southerner cram the pubs all dressed in Man Kit and talking in sentences of ( We are going to thrash ) whoever they are playing ) I don’t understand this WE bit. The A holes down here have never been to my county never mind to Manchester. (We Played well, We are going to thrash, We are going to Buy etc.) You would think that down here Near France they would support a southern team, but no they just jump on this Man Crap bandwagon. I am still a fan of Liverpool. I check out Accrington every week. Big argument soon as my mate is a Port Vale Fan. And I go to watch Folkestone Invicta where my son plays and I go to watch Hythe town play. Both teams in the Ryman league. I also Like Blackburn Rovers but at this moment things are not going well for them. But I have no negative comments because one day they will be back where they belong.
You hear um ringing in to phone ins on the radio, and here we have Tony from Norwich, evening Tony who do you support, Manchester United, normally the host says of course you do, you can picture him rolling his eyes
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote