View Single Post
Old 23-12-2004, 17:28   #15
staggeringman
land of hope and glory

Re: Darts And Dominoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry
Hi Staggering man. Just a question to get away from results for a mo. Does Ronnie Baxter still play in Church somewhere?
Both myself and my wife are President and Secretary of a Darts Association in Queensland that are affilliated to Australia and the U.K. We both follow results of UK darts but only get them on Sky about 4 or 5 months later. E.G. last night saw the Stan James at Blackpool between Taylor and Dudbridge. Not a nice state of affairs but the the best we can hope for. I can log on to planet darts of course but it's not the same as watching. Ronnie doesn't play in your team by any chance, or is that not good enough for him?
hi terry yes we taught ronny everything he knows(thats why he hasnt won a world championship yet..he...hee) ronny is a good friend of mine,he has moved down cirencester and got himself a pub there.We keep in contact regular he got beat quite regular when he was in the team.But at the moment we have a good team with strength all the way through,he would not get in the team at the moment.
staggeringman is offline   Reply With Quote