View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 15:12   #87
accyman
God Member

Re: Horse Meat in Tesco and Iceland

bottom line is these companies know we arnt a horse eating nation and put horsemeat in our food supply while neglecting to declare it on the ingredients

at the slightest sniff of anything unliked the french will and have banned all our meat exports yet they seem to be upset that some are saying we should ban trading meat with the french.They dont seem to like it when someone does it to them.

mind you it just goes to show what these countries think of us as trading partners when they so blatantly mislead us.What if someone was alergic to horsemeat or the drugs in the horse that was used the paramedics wouldnt have a clue because the ingredients arnt listed on the packaging.

iv eaten horsemeat when in spain it was sold to me as a beef burger and at first i thought it tasted different because it was processed in some way different but on my second bite i took it back to the bar and asked what i had been given and was told they used horsemeat burgers but called them beefburgers for the tourists sake lol

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote