View Single Post
Old 13-02-2013, 16:04   #32
mobertol
God Member

Re: Housing estate off whinney hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Booth View Post
Now, now, Neil, we can't have one rule for wealthy, good looking Italian women and a different rule for the rest of us!

Edited- I meant 'a different rule for wealthy, good looking English women'! Can't be too carefull.
Oops! Normally I am full of care GB You even have very upstanding British initials so I understand your mistrust of all persons beyond the shores of this fair isle It's just that among the farming fraternity that substance is pretty much everyday stuff and it is not considered offensive...quite the contrary, it even has a high economical value, being full of methane and capable of generating energy...not to mention Nitrogen for fertilising...
As to my being wealthy -in my wildest dreams perhaps but well as they say, where there's muck there's brass. There's plenty on the farm where I live but sadly it ain't my property
I do hope I won't get told off by Neil now you've pointed this out - I did send him some Karma earlier today though -perhaps it blurred his vision
(In my defence I can only add that I think the ++'s may have slipped in by themselves as I was pondering the Pope's decision to retire...)

“Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.”
~ D. H. Lawrence
mobertol is offline   Reply With Quote