Thread: E-Cigs
View Single Post
Old 15-02-2013, 09:54   #37
JCB

Re: E-Cigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
if you look up the forum on their webiste under offers or on twitter theres a daily code that gets between 11 - 20 % off purchases .The friday code is used for saturday as well.resellers dont do these dicounts and are more expensive than buying direct

totally wicked also deliver stuff ordered by phone at least as i have had emergency supplies sent out when i havnt been able to get to blackburn

i mix my own liquid its a lot cheaper and have been ciggy free for 9 months maybe more but i still have nicotine in mine but reducing it gradually
You were the first person , accyman , I saw using an E-Cig . And thanks for letting me know about them .

After 50 years of smoking cigarettes I haven't had a fag since three months today . I bought an E-Cig at Bluntzilla and actually enjoy it more than cigarettes which I haven't missed one little bit .

I have noticed that there are plenty of places now where they are being sold . I am a little wary of the contents of the fluid being sold by some of them though . I bought a bottle from a local shop and there is nothing on the bottle other than the name of the flavour . The box it's in gives no name of any manufacturer .

What I bought from Bluntzilla has been fine , but I have decided to use Vapour Zone on Henry St which has already been mentioned on this thread . They specialize in E-Cigs and the liquids .

I'm ok with the E-Cig , so am I being a bit paranoid and does anyone know of someone who has had health problems with these new gadgets ?
JCB is offline   Reply With Quote