Thread: E-Cigs
View Single Post
Old 15-02-2013, 15:48   #41
Sunflower49

Re: E-Cigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCB View Post
You were the first person , accyman , I saw using an E-Cig . And thanks for letting me know about them .

After 50 years of smoking cigarettes I haven't had a fag since three months today . I bought an E-Cig at Bluntzilla and actually enjoy it more than cigarettes which I haven't missed one little bit .

I have noticed that there are plenty of places now where they are being sold . I am a little wary of the contents of the fluid being sold by some of them though . I bought a bottle from a local shop and there is nothing on the bottle other than the name of the flavour . The box it's in gives no name of any manufacturer .

What I bought from Bluntzilla has been fine , but I have decided to use Vapour Zone on Henry St which has already been mentioned on this thread . They specialize in E-Cigs and the liquids .

I'm ok with the E-Cig , so am I being a bit paranoid and does anyone know of someone who has had health problems with these new gadgets ?
I get headaches from mine when the battery runs low-because I kind of inhale too hard, when it isn't giving me the usual sensation. But I've tried to solve that by never letting it run low!
Ingredients are listed on the website where mine's from and the shop assistant talked me through it before I began using it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Booth View Post
I'll go for recipe 1-less chemicals, more nicotine. And this time of year I need antifreeze.
The prices are ridiculous, though( E cigs in particular)- are there other makes less expensive?
The one I have I checked-they're £45 for two batteries, a filter, spare liquid holders, e-liquid and a battery charger (plug and USB). I've not looked at any other brands so not sure how they compare, although I know my partner is always on the website as they have sales often-he probably bought mind on discount.